Last modified: 25-05-2018
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
- Crall is prepaid and are billed on a monthly basis unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The price and usage is based on the current plan selected by you when activated the account.
- Payments will be automatically charged at start of each billing period.
- If you exceed the usage limit your account will automatically be upgraded to the next available package.
- Failure to pay grants Crall the permission to terminate, disable or delete access to our service.
- Crall reserves the right to change the billing price and billing structure. A notice will be sent 30 days before changes occur.
- Paid plans can be canceled by You at any time in the “Billing” section of your account. You will not be refunded for prepaid plans.
- This agreement does not transfer any Crall or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain solely with Crall.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- By using Crall, you agree to allow us to use your name and/or logo in marketing materials about Crall. You can opt-out of this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Failure to comply with the Terms and conditions may result in a permanent ban from our service.
- Crall reserves the right to terminate a customer’s account with a 30 days notice via email.
- After terminating use of the service no access will be granted, nor will it be possible to access the data.
- Crall accepts no responsibility for any data loss, which may occur as a result of using our service.
- Crall accepts no responsibility for any loss of revenue, usage or any other intangible losses as a result of using our service.
- Crall accepts no responsibility for any infringement upon copyright held by third parties.
- Crall accepts no responsibility for forces which are beyond the control of us.
- Crall reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement.
- It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Crall may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Crall reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.